We have an in-house IT person/team and outsourced IT support...
Your technology is evolving...so should your IT solutions.
If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, it might be time to reconsider your IT arrangement...
- We spend an excessive amount of time managing IT vendors
- We don’t have a good way to prioritize our IT initiatives based on return on investment (ROI)
- The way we get IT support is burdensome and not a good experience
- When systems don’t work, we get excuses instead of recommendations on how to fix them
- There’s no real rhythm to our processes, so it’s hard to hold people or vendors accountable and set clear deadlines
- We’re concerned there are better, more efficient ways to manage our IT