We outsource our IT support...
Not all outsourced IT companies are created equal.
As outsourced IT support grows in popularity, it's important for organizations to really examine the companies that offer these IT solutions.
See if any of these scenarios sound familiar. If they do, it might be time to reconsider your IT arrangement...
- Our IT team is reactive, not proactive, so we spend our valuable time finding problems rather than preventing them
- Our IT team asks us what we want to do rather than provide expert advice
- We have no meaningful IT metrics to help us make decisions
- Our IT team doesn’t know our business
- Employees are so frustrated with technology, they’ve given up asking for help because our support system can’t answer or find the right solutions
- We budget a bucket of support hours, but we have to triage which problems get fixed and which don’t
- We don’t know what we don’t know about IT
- We don’t have a technology plan for the future
- Our IT spending is unpredictable